Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week Two: FAIL

I'm sitting here with a big ole headache. I used to get headaches multiple times a week, but between yoga and weight loss I have strengthened my back and abs and lessened the stress on my body. The yoga practice has been going on 10 years now and the weight loss is at four months. So why now? Well, the superfoods week is a big ole fail. Why? Cause I just didn't try hard enough. Yes, most days I ate about 7 SFs, but only today have I achieved all 14. Last week was hard as I had to be so mindful of every single thing I put in my mouth, but this week was too easy. You see, I have been eating like this for about a month since I read the SFs book and really liked it. So this week, coming off the highly restrictive vegan diet I just rebounded to big ole crappy eating habits (coupled with my normal 2-3 meals a day of healthy eating). So the headache, you ask, after that long tangent? It's a sugar headache. I don't miss them. No, I do not.

So tomorrow, whole/natural foods week. I'm going to be more mindful about it. I need to. For me.

No comments:

Post a Comment