Friday, January 22, 2010

Week Four

It has been three weeks now. I am down 1 pound (ohhh, the excitement) and have followed three different modes of eating. The first, vegan, was the most extreme and a really good way to start. As the weeks progressed the food began to normalize and now I pretty much eat the way I have been eating since the diet, only better. I am eating the way I want to eat, really. I am eating good, healthy foods that I enjoy and prepare in healthy way. I am not drinking either which means I get to eat more and I don't have the sugar surges. I am not craving foods at night. My mood is fairly stable and fairly content. So what I'm getting at is that I don't think I'll follow another diet this week. I think I'll eat my whole (real) foods, some of them superfoods and some of them vegan. I think the last piece for me is to eat mindfully. To eat slowly. To enjoy the food I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment