Thursday, October 1, 2009

judgments

This isn't about food, but I'm just irritated so here goes. I have someone who is a FB friend who used to be a real friend. In person we are still friendly, but are definitely not friends in my book anymore. Nothing happened - just drifted apart. She has always made snarky comments on my posts and recently it has begun to bother me quite a bit. One of the reasons is hypocracy. She posts statuses about people who stand in judgment of others to make themselves feel superior, but by calling me "prim" or putting down other peoples hairstyles isn't she just the same? Even if it is made in what I am sure she would say is a joking tone? I am just not sure what to do about it. Not a friend - check. But I just don't want to see it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment