Thursday, October 8, 2009

And next?

So, after 1.5 weeks I lost the 3 (yes 3, not 1 or 2) pounds that I needed to lose. I am once again in the weight range I want to be. It is hard to stay within two pounds, but to maintain that set point is the goal. I preached moderation and just eating right. And that is what I did. I was a little stricter the last few days and that is what finally did it. The question is, was it worth it? If last Tuesday I had just done a steak day like I was supposed to would that have been better? More extreme, yes, but then I wouldn't have had the 1.5 weeks of worry and wonder. Because I not only wondered if I could lose it again, I wondered it if was too low and I shouldn't lose it at all. And most concerning is that thought I've constantly had in head that I need to lose weight. alway there. ALWAYS thinking i'm not good enough. How do I get that out as well?

Todays goal: be happy. (even if my son doesn't nap)

No comments:

Post a Comment