Monday, October 5, 2009

I having a hard time

I'm having a hard time getting out of weight-loss mode right now. I gained a pound or two during my weekend away and I keep thinking "I need to lose that weight". I am not doing anything about it of course, but I keep thinking I need to do it. Granted, this is just a pound, but it is still weight I don't want on me. This is where the head comes in to all of this. Like, the only reason I eat anything at 9pm is cause I'm thinking about food, not because I need it. So how do I get out of my head? Hubbend doesn't believe that I can picture the food in the cupboards. That I do this every night which is why I inevitably leave the family room for our bedroom. Then I read instead of think. So how to be ok with this weight (1-2 more than I want)? I assume once I stop obsessing it will go away too...

No comments:

Post a Comment