Sunday, September 13, 2009

different interests

I just posted on facebook a request for smoothies. I guess i was thinking that people who drank smoothies were interested in the same things as me. I was totally wrong. I used to drink smoothies that were all about berries and juice and protein. My new interest includes these things plus fiber and veggies. So having a juice, berries, fruit smoothie doesn't work - too much sugar. Neither does soy products or oils instead of fiber products. Huh. I guess I have specific needs. So weird to realize that my interests in health are so very different than others.

So, what I am looking for is a way to create a smoothie with veggies, no cows dairy, with berries, protein and (mono) unsaturated fats. Anyone have recommendations for that?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment