Thursday, December 10, 2009

little bits

I've come to some little bits of peace recently. About my body that is. I appreciate that where it is has brought me to this place. I know that I want to lose 5 pounds so I can wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I know that I have until February to do it. And I know that I can.

A plan is forming. For my life it includes all these pieces of me. I have often thought about teaching yoga, but have long struggled with it. I know now that it is not something I am ready yet to give away. What am I ready to give away? Food, and my ability to talk through healthy options, how eating can make you feel good, how necessary it is to make good choices and most of all to share my challenges. I know now that I will continue to sub as I can, but my goal is to help people with their health. I start with subbing - that gets me the money to pay for classes. Then I can work towards filling up my bits of peace with more. and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment