Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When does it become

I am wondering when wanting a specific item becomes wanting anything. Obviously I'm talking about food and specifically a cookie. I am ok when I look forward to eating a butterscotch cookie and have one, but when I look forward to that cookie and then eat a different kind because they are out of butterscotch then I get worried. Because then it becomes a problem. Because then I am just eating cookies to eat cookies not because I would like to enjoy that flavor/texture combo. Of course, this problem as I see it comes on the heels of two different people telling me how well-adjusted I now appear and seem to have my food issues in check. Hah!

I am a creature of habit when it comes to my bad eating rituals. Apparently, I have a new one to break and it comes in the guise of health-food store cookies. A cookie is a cookie no matter how small. A little dr. seuss in there for you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment