Friday, November 20, 2009

Where was I?

Oh yes, balance. Well, I'm looking at it differently this week. I'm looking at all aspects of my life. So, phyical balance? yep. Spiritual? hmm. Mental? nope. Emotional? see mental. For me, mental balance is predicated by the emotional. When I am emotionally out of whack then my brain spirals out of control. Often I forget I'm a women and naturally have cycles and emotions stemming from that. Once I remember that then this generally knocks the physical, mental and emotional back into place. Sometimes though a larger change is needed. That is where I am at now. I'm in process of letting go of the food. So now there is space for MORE. More in my life that has to do with things other than food, my son and this house that we can't afford to furnish. That is this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment