Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Facebook Project

I’ve got a project in the works for this month that I am calling the Facebook Project.  I have recently become annoyed with my use of the facebooks (as I like to call it).  There are perfectly reasonable uses: mom’s group, bookclub, coordinating out of town friends.  I like these uses, but the time I spend (wasting) just looking on the newsfeed is annoying.  This is what I do instead of living my own life.  So I propose to live my own life this month by spending the 1/2 hour (conservative estimate) I spend wasting on the facebooks in phone calls.  I will call one person a day.  Do you want to be on the phone call list?  Let me know and I will happily do so. Smile

I will still do things like posting this awesome photo from our family vacation:

Knotts

But I will NOT waste my time.  This should be interesting… I’ve kind of forgotten how to talk on the phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment